Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine’s Day gifts for your tech-savvy sweetheart


Top three tech gadgets gift ideas for Valentine's Day:


1) BelkinThunderstorm Handheld Home Theatre System for iPad



Take the (music, movie and gaming) relationship to the next level. 

This portable iPad speaker + case boast powerful sound for a cinematic experience you've never seen before.
The device has an integrated stand with Audifi mobile audio technology that makes you feel the vibrating sound with a rich bass.
This product is compatible with the iPad 2 and 3rd generations.

Price: $169.99




2) Pebble Smartwatch 


Stay discreet.
This Bluetooth enabled device will notify you who is calling, emailing or texting you without having to pull your phone out in the middle of an important meeting or class. You can also control your tunes, track your fitness and much more.
The waterproof design ensures long-lasting durability.
The smart watch pairs with your compatible Apple or Android device.
The Pebble is perfect to keep up with your busy, active lifestyle.

Price: $149.99



3) Muku Shuttr 


Become a selfie pro with this camera shutter remote control.

Take great selfies, group photos and videos from as far as 30 ft. away.The Muku Shuttr includes an audio jack phone stand to position your phone in a freestanding position.It is compatible with Apple and Android devices and there is no need to download a third-party app to use it.

Price: $39.99





Happy Valentine's Day!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. First time hearing about the "Pebble Smartwatch"! I love it, being in a long distance relationship I"m always annoyed that I have to keep an eye on my phone, good to know there's a watch that could make things easier! Thanks Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that selfi remote control. So many of the selfi's people take are angled so badly the person ends up looking silly.....what a GREAT IDEA. I will have to get me one of those...
    Keep up this interesting log Jane.....Happy Valentine's day to you too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these products. They are all so handy. I love gadgets and so does my boyfriend. I will definitely have to keep these in mind for presents. Thanks Jane, keep the blogs coming. I am always looking for new must have gadgets for everyone on my shopping list.
    -Joanna

    ReplyDelete