Friday, February 21, 2014

The perfect lifesaver: External power battery

We've all been in those stressful situations in which you have to meet a friend or make an important phone call and your phone dies.
Well guess what: those days are over.
With the Anker Astro Mini 3000mAh External Battery cellphone charger you will never have to worry about being disconnected in this fast-paced communicated world.



It's small lipstick-sized and slim design is perfect to take anywhere with you on the go. It fits easily on any pocket or handbag.
It adds more than a full charge (9 hours of talk time) to your phone. It is compatible with all Apple and Android smartphones and tablets.
A plus to consider is the 18-month, worry-free guarantee it includes, which ensures how reliable the product's quality is.

This reliable battery won't let you down.


The TL;DR:
 

What it does:

When all you need is a battery boost, the Anker Astro Mini will backup your cellphone battery.

Where do you get it:

Amazon for $29.99 + Free Shipping 

7 comments:

  1. So happy that you shared this device. I'm usually pretty good with keeping my phone charged and am usually close to an outlet but I think this device will be perfect if I'm going up north for a weekend or am at a sporting event and there are no outlets near me. Plus I love how small it is. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one after reading this post.....and thanks for telling me where to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is definitely worthy of having one with us just in case some digital mishaps happen. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually plug my phone into my laptop and let it charge during the night, but this still is a fantastic idea, thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with this post! I am constantly charging my iPhone or turning it off so I can save the last 5% in case of an emergency. This device is not only super cute but useful as well! I am totally considering getting a few of these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane this is a great post! This device would certainly come in handy on a daily basis. I feel like I am constantly in search of a phone charger, or an outlet. I think I will be investing in one of these in the very near future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like this is something everyone should have.
    This was an excellent and informative read.
    Looking forward to the next tech update from you Jane.

    ReplyDelete