Friday, January 24, 2014

What is this all about?


Hey, beautiful!

Thanks for visiting and reading my first blog post! 


We all know new tech gadgets are constantly coming out to the market, but do we really need them? Hmm...the answer is that probably not.
Your Daily Device will bring to you affordable gizmos you would make great use of on a day-to-day basis, especially to those who don't have a huge budget (such as myself).
You will know what products or tech gadgets are worth considering buying.
The truth is: who has $2,000 right now to invest in a pair of Google Glass
I know I don’t. I’m just 21. Don't get me wrong; I’d love to own them, but right now it is not the time.
The good news is that there are tons of other gadgets we can have fun with, enjoy and make great use of everyday. 

Each Friday, I will review the ones I consider worthwhile and tell you why you should have it and where you can get it.
If you are a techy like me, make sure to come back every week and if you are not, I can assure you there will always be something interesting and new awaiting.

- J.M.


No comments:

Post a Comment